SLDR —> SldrWiki —> SLDR_EN
Voir version française
Misma página en español
See 中文 version
User's licence — version 1
The aim of this licence is to guarantee:
- the undividedness of data distributed by SLDR;
- the follow-up of its utilisation for the benefit of its producers.
Terms of the licence
When downloading a corpus, a linguistic resource or a tool (hereafter designated as “the resource”) from the SLDR website, the recipient undertakes solemnly:
- not to share the resource with third persons; the distribution shall be restricted to personal downloading from the SLDR website after agreeing with the present licence;
- to specify the origin of the resource (using the unique identifier “crdoxxxxxx”) in any publication or application based on this resource, including non-commercial, and to insert the bibliographical references of publications listed on the resource’s description record, if any;
- to keep SLDR informed about this publication or application; particulars shall be entered in the user’s space (following links “Submit —> Publication”);
- to keep SLDR informed about any upgrade of this ressource and share it with the scientific community, via SLDR, in agreement with the producer(s) of the resource.
Producer's licence — version 1
I hereby declare the following:
- I own the right to share all item(s) of the deposit described in the present notice under the terms and conditions of the SLDR licence;
- I will be fully responsible for any breach of intellectual property rights or data privacy;
- I grant SLDR the right to give my contact address to any person or institution challenging the lawfulness of this deposit and of the sharing of its content;
- I grant SLDR the right to stop distributing my deposit(s) when anticipating a dispute on property rights or if my contact address is no longer valid.
A note on Creative Commons licenses
Options 'nc' (non-commercial) and 'nd' (no-derivatives) of CC licenses render the ressource ineligible for "Open data" qualification.
Consult page: http://opendefinition.org/licenses/nonconformant/
- Access rights management in compliance with the French Code du patrimoine: a generic approach for the OAIS model running SLDR. (Full text)
- Privileged access